ROYAL ESTATE BG is an established real estate agency with a central office next to the post office in Sunny Beach. We offer a wide variety of all types of real estate on the east coast. Due to the good location of our offices, we are constantly receiving new properties for sale, updating our website and keeping our clients up to date with events.
With us you can get legal assistance, as we work with the best lawyers, we are with you from the beginning to the end of the purchase or sale of property. We offer properties for rent, assistance in renting, free consultations and all other activities related to real estate.
FULL INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY
How is the choice and subsequent purchase of real estate in Bulgaria:
• You choose one or more of our properties.
• We send you all the information about your chosen property, photos, videos, we can organize an online video tour, as well as a personal tour.
• In case of a personal tour we offer you the opportunity to take your family members (maximum 4 people) with you in Bulgaria.
• FREE welcome from the airport and accommodation in one of our apartments.
• We show you all the properties you have chosen to see.
• FREE return to the airport
• In case you have chosen more properties that cannot be viewed in one day, we will accommodate you for 2-4 days for FREE in one of our apartments.
• Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the offer identification number so we know what you have chosen.
• If you cannot choose a property from our offers, send us an email to email@example.com with your criteria to find out exactly what you are looking for. The size of the apartment (studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, multi-bedroom, or house, hotel, restaurant, casino, commercial property, plot), distance from the sea, location, area and most of all maximum budget, how much you want to invest. If you want to buy a property on lease, you must let us know. Terms for purchase on installment can be found here.
• If you decide to buy a property, we will send you a reservation contract so that we can reserve the property of your choice and stop offering it to other clients, you are required to pay a reservation fee of 2000 euros, which will then be deducted from the total purchase price.
• Then a notarial deed (purchase contract) in which you agree to pay the remainder of the purchase price or, in the case of installments, the agreed advance payment.
• Preparation of documents / powers of attorney, origin of the money, contract of sale, etc. follows, the signatures are checked in the respective country.
• Then follows the administrative procedure at the Notary, where the property is transferred to your name.
• Transfer prices are as follows and are not included in the purchase price:
• Legal services € 350 – € 500 depending on the scope (direct representation on the basis of a power of attorney).
• Official translations € 100 – € 300 in the respective language for direct representation by a lawyer (ie you do not need to fly to Bulgaria to sign the purchase agreement).
• Notary fee € 350 – € 500.
• Transfer tax, acquisition of real estate in the amount of 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Fees for servicing the hotel complex (if any).
• Rewriting the consumption of electricity and water in your name (Bulgaria is the cheapest supplier of electricity and water in the EU) costs about € 20 – € 40 per month depending on the size of the apartment.
• The annual legal property tax is a maximum of € 100, depending on the location of the property purchased.
• In the case of a lease purchase, the transfer is made only after the last installment has been paid.
• In Bulgaria it is not possible to become an owner immediately when buying a lease.